10% Off Accommodation & 10% Off Total Bill when dining in the cafe.
Conditions may apply - download the hot offer for full details
The Falls Tea House was built around 1930 by a local builder Alex Jessop. Much thought and planning went into the original design.
The timber was milled by the Jonsson brothers, who had a mill in the Beatrice River area. Most of the timber used was oak which was planed by hand. White beech was used to construct the front verandah, which was scrubbed weekly. The home was built on the original selection and the surrounding land used as a dairy farm ever since.
6 Theresa Creek Rd
Millaa Millaa QLD 4886